Plant Health Care Technicians and Spray technicians
Metropolitan Forestry Services
502 Old State Road , Ballwin , MO - 63021
Metropolitan Forestry Services Inc. is NOW hiring FULL TIME employees for YEAR ROUND work. We are a well-established and highly respected tree care and landscape development company proudly serving the St. Louis area since 1976. Our core values are what set us apart from other tree care companies and are the guiding principles that our success is rooted. To work here is to embrace these values as well as to support the rest of the team in creating a culture that champions our company's vision.
- Our work is and has always been grounded in scientific research and extensive knowledge of tree biology
- An intense commitment to safety and the well-being of the team
- Honesty and Integrity above all else
- Direct, Honest, and Complete Communication
- Loyalty, Teamwork, and Respect
- Ongoing Improvement and Continuing Education
We are currently looking for experienced outdoor professionals to fill positions our tree, plant health care, and landscape divisions. We would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Plant Health Care Technician, Spray Technicians, Licensed applicators:
Plant Health Care (PHC) Technicians provide a key link between our clients and properties with our sales and office staff. While technical Plant Health Care knowledge is important for this position, communication skills are just as important . This position requires:
- Missouri State Applicators License (or ability to acquire one) and ability to adhere to industry, safety, and environmental standards for using fertilizers and pesticides.
- Ability to evaluate, monitor, and treat insect and disease problems.
- Ability to operate, calibrate, and maintain PHC equipment (i.e. pumps, mixing equipment, etc.).
- Ability to drive large, standard transmission trucks
- Commitment to timely and quality customer service. PHC technicians work closely with arborists and clients, providing critical feedback and recommending the appropriate treatments to plant health care problems.
- Must be able to work independently as well as assist other operations when needed.
Compensation is based on experience, but we pay competitive wages and we will match or exceed current wages if you can demonstrate your abilities and can meet our expectations.
Excellent Benefits: Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance (partially paid by company), Retirement plan and company match, Uniforms, boot allowance and other performance-based incentives.
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our team, or would like more information, we require everyone to come onsite and fill out an application. If you are interested, please come in to talk with us!