Ruppert Landscape is a large, growing, commercial landscape installation and commercial grounds management company. Headquartered on a 700 acre wholesale tree nursery in Montgomery County, Md. with locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia, Ruppert specializes in delivering exceptional commercial landscape services and is part of an organization that has been growing successful companies since 1977. Ruppert Landscape has a distinct culture that sets it apart from its competition and allows its people to deliver the highest quality products and services available. Due to expansion the company’s corporate office in Laytonsville, MD has an immediate opening for a Part-Time A/R Specialist.
- Depositing checks on a daily basis.
- Post customer payments by inputting checks.
- Reconciling AR ledger against posting.
- Maintaining the unapplied report and communicating with the branches on appropriate resolution
- Maintain AR Process KPI report daily.
- Communicate with the branch administrators daily to accomplish AR activities and meet deadlines
- Special projects as assigned to support the accounting team
- Business Administration or Accounting career track preferred
- Basic skills in utilizing Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to be rigidly attentive to detail to ensure the highest level of quality and accuracy in reports and data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work through interruptions and re-prioritize as needed based on company and department needs
- Personal attributes must include the highest level of organization skills, enthusiasm and ethics; and the ability to maintain a customer service mindset working with a diverse group of individuals through the company