Part-Time Administrative Assistant
3820 Miriam Drive , Charlotte , NC - 28205
Landmark Landscapes is currently hiring a part time Administrative Assistant with great opportunities of advancement in our North Carolina division, must have capabilities of working well with the team in a professional manor through best practices in operations within the time allocated by your supervisor.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant reports to multiple supervisors, with a flexible schedule working 20-25 hours per week.
- Answer phones
- Manages financial activities as required
- Oversees maintenance, uniforms and supplies for the business office
- Performs administrative duties to include correspondence, mail, filing, travel arrangements and follow up on assignments
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Other routine assignments as needed
Knowledge, Experience and Requirements:
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have internet research abilities
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to develop a strong understanding of the business process
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Landmark Landscapes is a drug free work place, employer and all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer
Landmark Landscapes participates in E-Verify