Landscaping Design & Sales
Prairie View Landscaping & Nursery, Inc.
1103 136th Ave NE , Baldwin , ND - 58521
Landscaping Design & Sales
Join a well established company that is a leader in the landscaping industry.Position is responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable design/build business to the company. This individual will be designing and developing landscape designs, and lighting systems based upon customer desires. Monitors installation and customer’s perception and attitudes towards the services provided. Identifies and communicates to production any specific customer preferences or requests for service and immediately works to provide solutions to any customer complaints/concerns.
Prairie View Landscaping & Nursery, Inc. has been serving the Bismarck, Mandan and surrounding areas since we were founded in 2005. We employ a team of about 100 talented professionals across four main divisions. Our full range of services includes commercial and residential landscape design and installation, landscape maintenance, irrigation service, aggregate and soil delivery, excavating, and commercial snow removal. In addition to the landscaping side of our business, Prairie View is also a grower of premium nursery stock on about 60 acres. Administrative headquarters located in Baldwin, ND about 6 miles north of Bismarck. The nursery supplies plant material to landscapers and retail customers, as well as providing for all our own landscaping projects. For more information on our wholesale nursery operation, go to www.pvl-nd.com.com. We take on all kinds of projects, large or small, and we have the knowledge and experience to get the project done right. We bring quality!
Salary: $60K plus (Based on Experience & Desire)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Design & sell residential landscape projects
· Build strong customer relationships
· Educate prospective customers on company’s products and services
· Conduct site inspections and manage installation crews
· Prepare and present design proposals in complete and professional manner
· Respond to all inquiries and requests for bid in timely manner
· Maintain existing customer base through relationship building.
· Keep accurate record and tracking of all proposals in progress
· Assist in producing billing documentation
· Conducting customer walk-throughs
· Stay abreast of design trends to increase technical knowledge within the industry
Qualifications & Key Selection Criteria:
· Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture or a minimum of 3 years Landscape Design/Sales experience
· 3-5 years of sales experience preferred
· Proven ability to present, purpose and close a sale
· Knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, CAD or CAD based design software, and Sketch Up)
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
· Proven leadership skills
· Customer service
· Results oriented
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org