Landscaping Design & Sales Internship
Prairie View Landscaping & Nursery, Inc.
1103 136th Ave NE , Baldwin , ND - 58521
Apprenticeship/Intern - Landscaping Design & Sales
Join a well established company that is a leader in the landscaping industry.This apprenticeship would be assisting the Design and Sales Manager, Design and Sales team, Landscaping customers and crew members during project install process, as well as other design related tasks. The individual will be designing and developing landscape designs, and lighting systems based upon customer desires. Monitoring installation and customer’s perception and attitudes towards the services provided with the guidance of Division Manager. Identifies and communicates to production any specific customer preferences or requests for service and immediately works to provide solutions to any customer complaints/concerns. We offer a fast-paced environment with limitless growth potential for a self-motivated and hard worker.
Prairie View Landscaping & Nursery, Inc. has been serving the Bismarck, Mandan and surrounding areas since we were founded in 2005. We employ a team of about 100 talented professionals across four main divisions. Our full range of services includes commercial and residential landscape design and installation, landscape maintenance, irrigation service, aggregate and soil delivery, excavating, and commercial snow removal. In addition to the landscaping side of our business, Prairie View is also a grower of premium nursery stock on about 60 acres. Administrative headquarters located in Baldwin, ND about 6 miles north of Bismarck. The nursery supplies plant material to landscapers and retail customers, as well as providing for all our own landscaping projects. For more information on our wholesale nursery operation, go to www.pvl-nd.com.com. We take on all kinds of projects, large or small, and we have the knowledge and experience to get the project done right. We bring quality!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provides technical support and assists in the development of technical solutions
· Prepares written reports and graphic materials
· Analyzes plats, drawings, and attending meetings as required
· Performs data entry and record management
· Performs other duties of a comparable level/type as required.
· Design & sell residential landscape projects alongside Manager
· Build strong customer relationships
· Educate prospective customers on company’s products and services
· Conduct site inspections and give assessment of design area
· Prepare and present design proposals in complete and professional manner alongside Manager
· Conducting customer walk-throughs
Qualifications & Key Selection Criteria:
· Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture or be currently enrolled in Landscape Architecture program or a minimum of 3 years hands on field experience
· Knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, CAD or CAD based design software, and Sketch Up)
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary: Varies Based on Education & Desire
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org