Envirogrow Lawn & Landscaping inc.
P.O Box 2864 , Merrifield , VA - 22116
Maintaining beautiful landscapes takes dedication. Do you have what it takes to lead multiple teams at multiple job sites? We are searching for an individual to provide crews the necessary leadership and training to be successful in the field.
You must be well organized and pay attention to details. The candidate will have to know how to perform and teach all phases of landscaping, i.e. Lawn mowing, mulching, planting, fertilization, aeration & seeding, leaf removal, snow plowing. Working knowledge of the industry is a must.
You will be managing 3-5 crews consisting of 2-6 man crews. We work throughout all of Northern Virginia. You will be dealing with a majority of residential job sites. You will need to be able to communicate to both crew and labors in Spanish.
You will create a daily routine that involves
· Working with office staff to produce upcoming schedules.
· Visit job site prior to sending a crew to the job
· Review and delegate to your crews what needs to be done on each job
· Communicate with clients while on-site.
· Follow behind the crews to ensure they are completing the job correctly
Other duties that will be required of you.
· Holding a weekly safety/tailgate meetings with your crews.
· Inspecting trucks and equipment regularly
· Assist in gathering materials needed for job sites.
· Enforcing policies
· Evaluate and conduct employee reviews
· 3+ years supervisory field experience
· Bi-lingual Spanish both written and oral a plus
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record
· 3+ years of operating heavy equipment such as skid steer and track loaders
· Paid vacation
· Paid holidays
· Health insurance
· Paid sick leave
· Cell phone