Landscape Maintenance Property Manager
27 Greenwood Ave , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
· Valid driver’s license in good standing
· Ability to communicate with clients in English
· Ability to motivate and work efficiently with all crews
· An excellent attendance and tardiness record.
· Possesses strong leadership skills
- Manage crews and property maintenance for approximately 100 clients
- Ensure the high quality work of assigned maintenance crews including safety and efficiency.
- Inspect route sheet and work orders daily for any additions, deletions, changes in service, or client requests; address concerns with work and work schedules with President
- Assist with assigned crews - prepare, load, and secure all necessary equipment
- Perform a thorough pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer prior to leaving the yard
- report any issues to President
- fill out checklist on route sheet
- Drive truck and trailer to and from all sites in a safe manner
- Accurately fill out start and stop times at all sites throughout the day
- truck stops at property and is turned off = record START time
- equipment is loaded and truck is started = record STOP time
- Assign all tasks to crewmen at each individual site to complete jobs within the given time frame
- tasks will include who will be cutting, trimming, edging, weeding, and blowing the property
- Do a final walk through of each and every property to ensure property is left in a professional and quality condition.
- Place finished route sheets and work orders in designated areas for them to be entered on a daily basis
- route sheets and work order attached to clipboards are to go in clipboard holder just inside the maintenance office
- Fuel all equipment at the end of the day
- Report customers’ comments and complaints immediately in call log.
- Report all damaged or broken tools, equipment, or customer property by tagging & writing Work Order for repair.
- Supervise up to three (3) snow crews during winter including
- Ensuring they are staffed
- Arrive to shop on time and follow up on all service requests
- Oversee the prep of three (3) trucks & equipment
- Participate in Snow Removal management and fill-in driver capacity
- Proactively speak with customers to identify property upgrade opportunities found during site visit and report findings to the office.
- Speak with customers to determine any of their needs
- answer questions
- solve any issues or concerns
- make suggestions for additional work
- Prepare estimates for enhancement and additional services
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve and/or route any customer complaints and enter into call log
- Record any comments or questions, as well as site notes in call log at the end of the day
Employee Performance Management & Development:
- Provide motivation, leadership, coaching, training, supervision & support for assigned crews
- Provide performance feedback on an on-going basis to assigned crews