Landscape Maintenance Field Supervisor
722 S. Washington Ave. , Greenville , SC - 29611
Landmark Landscapes is currently hiring full time Landscape Maintenance Field Supervisors with great opportunities of advancement in our South Carolina division. The Landscape Maintenance Field Supervisor is an experienced professional directing the activities of their crews. He/she assures that the team resources are used efficiently, personnel are adequately developed and client needs and expectations are being met. Must have capabilities of directing the crew to complete the assigned tasks in a safe professional manor through safety training and best practices in operations within the time allocated by your operations manager.
Primary Accountabilities and/or Functions:
Accountable for managing contract production for four to seven crews, within budgeted job hours
Accountable for safety, minimizing days lost due to accidents, equipment/tool loss and damage and property damage
Responsible for tracking documentation of materials used on jobs
Manage daily labor schedules for monitoring work processes as well as department activities to ensure that instructions are followed
Proper training in the operation of equipment
For proper use of PPE and for the condition of vehicles
Manage the afternoon shut down
Responsible for reviewing and approving time
Enforce operating procedures
Assist with implementation of the safety program
Insure employees follow all company policies and procedures
Perform all required administrative paperwork timely and accurately
Knowledge, Experience, and Requirements
- This position prefers a two-year or four-year degree in landscape horticulture, or a related field, plus a minimum of two to four years of experience as a manager in landscape or maintenance, or a minimum of three to five years of experience as a manager in landscape or maintenance.
- A superior knowledge of standard landscape horticultural practices is required along with a basic understanding of hardscape and irrigation concepts.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of computers and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Strong communication skills, supervisory skills, and mechanical aptitude are a must
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Consent to a DOT physical and Drug Screen
Valid Drivers License.
Landmark Landscapes is a drug free work place employer and all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employerLandmark Landscapes participates in E-Verify