Irrigation/ Sprinkler Technician
27 Greenwood Ave , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
Minimum of 3 years hands on training in irrigation or a related service field using troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of irrigation control systems & components
- Ability to service and troubleshoot all major brands of irrigation equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- Organization customskills
- Recognition of quality work and the ability to produce it
- Customer Service Skills
· Perform day to day service of clients systems as scheduled
· Tracking of materials and labor for each client on company forms
· Complete all service calls in a timely fashion
· Recommend repairs and upgrades to the client when needed
· Provide advice on additional services that can be provided by the company
· Prepare proper tools & supplies for the job
· Handle customer questions and complaints.
· Ensure daily time sheet and work orders are completed properly.
· Determine clients’ needs and revise daily schedule as needed.
· Communicate daily with manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve and/or route any customer complaints and enter them into call log
- Prepare estimates for major repairs and additions
Shop, Vehicle, Materials, Equipment, and Yard Maintenance
· Track vehicle usage and submit necessary work orders for service
· Track equipment usage and submit necessary work orders for service
· Inspect and clean vehicle daily
· Maintain an organized and fully stocked truck at all times