Irrigation Lead Technician & Business Developer
27 Greenwood Ave , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
· Minimum of 5 years hands on training in irrigation or a related service field.
- Knowledge of irrigation control systems & components
- Ability to service and troubleshoot all major brands of irrigation equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- Organization skills
- Recognition of quality work and the ability to produce it
· Customer service skills
· Sales Skills
· Perform day to day service, upgrades and installation of clients systems as scheduled
· Tracking of materials and labor for each client on work orders
· Complete all production work in a timely fashion
· Maintain high quality standards
· Train installation skills and techniques to others
· Provide advice on additional services that can be provided by the company
· Prepare proper tools & supplies for the job
· Handle customer questions and complaints.
· Ensure daily time sheet and work orders are completed properly.
· Determine clients’ needs and revise daily schedule as needed.
· Communicate daily with manager.
· Manage parts inventory, ordering and service truck stock
· Prepare PO’s and parts orders
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve and/or route any customer complaints and enter them into call log
- Prepare estimates for major repairs and additions
- Return all customer calls the same day received.
· Screen leads to determine client needs.
- Enter any complaints & resolutions into the call log
· Document all change orders & Additional Work Authorizations.
- Learn company programs and accurately estimate and sell for all services.
- Meet with prospective customers to estimate and sell.
- Prepare bid and proposals for client within one to three days of site visit.
- Call with proposal follow up same day received in call log.
- Document all customer needs and special requests
- Initiate proactive customer service & ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up on satisfaction of clients after 1 week & 3 weeks of service
- Collect progress payments and final project payments
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure quality and create opportunity for upsells
- Pro-actively contact customers including face to face contact in an effort to sell.