Assistant Receiving Coordinator
Wheat's Lawn & Custom Landscape, Inc.
8620 Park Street , Vienna , VA - 22180
Wheat's Landscape, Inc. is an Award Winning, high-end residential landscape firm serving the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Wheat's has an immediate opening for an Assistant Receiving Coordinator. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure internal and external customer expectations are exceeded
- Ensure accuracy and quality of material being received, picked up, or delivered
- Assist the Procurement Receiving Coordinator
- Communication with all Division Managers and Foremen
- Coordinate job material with crews and assisting withloading/unloading
- Pick-up and delivery of material to and from active projects, vendors, and our facilities
- Maintain a clean and organized facility
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving
record, basic computer skills, and the ability to handle & unload material
of at least 50 lbs. This position requires strong organization skills, attention
to detail, and a team oriented mentality. Ability
to learn to operate a forklift and skid steer. The ideal candidate is highly motivated,
outgoing, a great communicator with a strong work ethic and has a willingness
to learn. All drivers undergo a drug and alcohol test to become DOT certified.
This is a full time position with great opportunity for advancement. Wheat’s offers a competitive salary and benefit package ranging from $45K to $50K.
Send your resume or reply to email@example.com or fax to Human Resources at 703-641-4792.
Wheat's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.